Does Palm Valley Assisted Living fit your needs?
- Ideal for seniors seeking an active social environment.
- Independent and assisted living arrangements are not isolated, which we believe encourages socialization and an active lifestyle.
- Three types of care are available: independent living, assisted living, and short-term stays and recuperative care.
- Our property is designed to meet your needs and various levels of support are available.
Is Palm Valley Assisted Living affordable?
- You will find our rates to be one of the most affordable for the services offered.
- We’re upfront about our costs.
- You’ll never see any level of care fees, move-in fees, or other ambiguous up-front fees.
What are the total costs?
- Rates range from $2,295 to $3,595 per month.
- If you do not know what level of care you or loved one needs, contact us for a free assessment* to get a more accurate understanding of your total cost.
What are the available accommodations?
- Shared room.
- Private room.
What is included in the price?
- All residents receive meals, snacks, personal laundry, house-keeping, activities, and transportation.
What are the available payment options other than private pay?
- Our caring staff is trained to assist in this area and would be glad to sit down with you and your loved ones to talk about benefits that may be available, including Veterans Administration Recuperative Care Program, Veterans Aid and Attendance, Clark County Assisted Living Waiver Program, State of Nevada Medicaid Assisted Living Waiver Program, and Social Security. Feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
The best part about Palm Valley Assisted Living?
- The support and family-like environment nurtured by a caring staff combined with the affordable rates are signature to Palm Valley Assisted Living.
*The assessment determines the level of care that meets your needs.